Monday, June 29, 2009

Tribute to Michael Jackson

MJ no more.
I'm not a great fan of his but i grew up listening to MJ's songs over the local radio, MTVs and even at shopping malls.
We even have a cassette featuring his 80's songs like beat it, bad and billie jean...which i used to sing along as a kid.
Indeed, he was great, and till now i wonder how he did the moonwalk.
He surely was a blessed star!
R.I.P Michael Jackson...
One day in your life
You'll remember the love you found here
You'll remember me somehow
Though you don't need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You'll remember one day...

1 comment:

Johnny Ong said...

i have those cassettes last time too. looks like i have to source for some of his good songs again

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...