Friday, October 31, 2008

Fear and Anger

I was awaken by some neighbour screaming ‘robbery’ at 6 something tis morning. The robbery happened just 2 doors away at dawn. With the recession and all those negative news coming along, I’ve been living in fear and uncertainty. Fear of rising crimes, fear of a bleak future, fear of those consequences that may arise due to the current economic turmoil. I’m even fear of keeping my savings in the bank coz it may somewhat, if worse comes worst, goes bankcrupt. I think this world is such a mess, with so much risk around us.
I already have enuff of paying bills, loan, taxes, and other daily necessities, and now somewhat, some people will try to reap some fortune off you anytime unexpected. The world is getting complicated. Technology is meant to ease our life, but it turned out to create more chaos. What the fark with those people bombing atm machines, and those online scams and banking spoof sites?!! And whatda hell with the petrol price only to be lowered on tomoro? My car is now running short of fuel, jst waiting for the price rate to reduce before I pump in some. Hopefully I can have enuff fuel to go back later.

3 comments:

pearly said...

hi dear :
Just got to be 100% be careful .
Every where is not so safe any more even in UK .
NOW all those Cris al over the world don't help at all .

take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

C said...

Hmmm.. Thanks for highlighting. I wont know if I didnt read this post..

Its that DANGEROUS! I should be extra careful oso..

*PRAY when u dont feel secure ya!*

I believe in angelic protection.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Feel free to visit my page :: weight control

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...