Saturday, July 26, 2008

Installing Network Card

I had a hard time installing this damn thing in…It was supposed to be easy, so I thought of DIY…
Tried with the first PCI slot…device undetected..
Second PCI slot…still undetected..
Third slot…then power ON and OFF…still the same…
Tried slotting in the network card a few times more into any available PCI slots, but getting the same result…finally, gave up!
End up getting that shop assistant to do it…
I am a total HARDWARE dummie! Somehow, the interior of the CPU is darn artistic, it inspire me to snap a few more pics :-) i'm a total hopeless person...

5 comments:

Shiphire said...

How did the assistant do it?
Did you do the same thing as they do(placing the card in the same slot)?

Anonymous said...

I also totally unknown about hardware.. Ask your friends around who are willing to help this pretty lady?

xniquet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
xniquet said...

at least you dare buka your pc, i don't even dare later dunno how to close back XD

Nux V said...

shiphire: yes, they did the same, the only difference is that i dun push that card hard enuff into the slot! mayb i was too gentle as i scare to spoil the network card.

keeyit: frens...all stay far from my place...btw, me ain't pretty ;-)

xniquet: i tot u will say...dun dare to open that PC coz scare got cockroach inside...wuakakaka!

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...