UTOPIA: Colonial Buildings

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Colonial Buildings

The buildings are just so magnificent! Looks even better when painted in colors.
Below are some pictures I took during my previous visits to the former ‘Straits Settlements’.

I wanted to stay in this gothic hotel...
Nice tiles!
These tiles were seen at Peranakan House in Georgetown
Pre-war building
Chinatown, Singapore
Blue effect, minutes before sunsets
Chinatown, Singapore
Green effect. I love this building!
Chinatown, Singapore
A shop selling Bao's (buns)
My house.
You believe???
Georgetown, Penang
My next destination would be Malacca!

3 comments :

3POINT8 said...

Chinatown in spore? is there a need for chinatown in spore?
I thought the whole country is swarm by chinese.
I think they need angmohtown!

xniquet said...

did you ta pao old chang kee ka ? XD

syhcool said...

Next, do the same thing for the pandora jewerly right front side of the shirt.Once you have done Pandora Bangles both front sides of the shirt, you then will need pandora bead to do the back of the shirt. Take the shirt and place the back of the discount pandora shirt so that the direct middle is on the ironing board. The pandora sale back collar of the shirt should be right up at the edge discount pandora charms of the "head" of the ironing board or even slightly hanging off. Pull the bottom buy pandora bracelets of the shirt to create that taught resistance again and pandora beads charms begin to spray the shirt and iron in the opposite direction of pandora earrings the pull.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...