Thursday, May 1, 2008

What's in the kitchen?

What do you normally store in the kitchen cabinet? Besides cooking utensils, plates, bowls, and other cutleries, i'm sure that most of you have some food supplies. Can foods and instant noodles are the popular ones. Well, during my visit to my sis house some time ago, I was suprised to see such an enormous of foods stored, just for 2 persons!

Her housemate bought alot of imported ice-cream too! Of course, I feasted on some during my visits!

I luv haagen-dazs! Such a luxury!
I'm gonna miss those ice-cream...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh....can foods!
Looks just like the place i'm staying right now

xniquet said...

ais krim ...i mao rum and raisin

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...