Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just a lil' note

I was having a great time reading my old blog ('Someting is Happenin') recently. Well, most of the posts there were sort of reminiscing the old days...carefree days. Such a big different when compared with my current posts. Those posts were more personalize and that blog wasn't much publicize during then. The fonts are colorful, the writtings are 'creative', despite having a boring template...Well, i used to hav such tinking that 'life-in-the-past was great'...

At least things weren't expensive during then...Nowadays, all i can hear (from news and people around) are complaints of prices increase and inflations etc..

Birds flying high, You know how I feel?
Sun in the sky, You know how I feel?
Breeze driftin' on by, You know how I feel?

I m feeling terribly terribly low..(*coz of inflation?)
duhh! My mind couldn't focus well these days...it seems malfunctioning. I can't stop myself from writing 2 unrelated items at one post!

No comments:

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...