Sunday, April 13, 2008

3 things in life...

What do you see in the picture above? a mini jetty by the river? Do you see a fading picture of an adult and a lil' girl? What came across your mind when u see this picture?

~Something to ponder upon~


Three things in life that, once gone, will never come back:
1. Time
2. Words
3. Opportunity

Three things in life that are most valuable
1. Love
2. Family & Friends
3.Kindness


Treasure your loved ones and treat them nicely while you'd still got the opportunity...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking at this pic makes me feel nostalgia..

Anonymous said...

Very meaningful post.. I love it.. my life will be wonderful if i have that !

C said...

yea! Totally agree with u!

Kindness and love are important. It means a lot to your family and friends as well as people around you :-)

Have a blessed week ahead!

Eileen said...

People normally forgot the essentials in life... and focus on the accessories in life which cannot be carry forward once died... so sad... An inspiring post :)

Anonymous said...

Allow me to say "I love you". What? I treaure our friendship, k?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Keong said...

I saw ghost.... lol

I can't tell u what is life, i only can tell is that life is like...

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...