Monday, October 29, 2007
Sunday, October 28, 2007
I was tagged by Princess (thanks Princess!)
4 Jobs I have had in my life:
• Part timer as tuition teacher….I taught English and Sciences for primary skool at a neighborhood tuition center, and conned small kids ranging from 7-12 years old, damn syiok!
• Application Developer trainee at Ernst & Young for an internship programme, first time being exposed to office politics…an eye-opener!
• And lastly tadaaa….my current job!
• Fried chicken
• Nasi lemak, Satay, Malay foods
• Some serene spot, such as waterfall area
• Shopping Malls at Orchard Road, Christmas coming soon, I want to feel the atmosphere!
• Perth, to breathe fresh air!
• Singapore, with 4 times in a year…damn sien d…
• All countries in European Union ~ in my dream~
• East Asia (Taiwan, HK, Northeastern China, Korea)
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
- Phone, email, SMS, browser and organizer applications in a single smartphone
- Dynamic, highly responsive experience when viewing attachments and graphics, browsing the web and running applications
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Bluetooth hands-free headset and car kit support
- High resolution LCD screen with light sensing technology
- Polyphonic and MP3 ringtones 64MB of memory for application and data storage
- Exceptional battery performance
- Quad-band support for 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS and EDGE* or 2100MHz UMTS/W-CDMA* networks BlackBerry® 8707g and BlackBerry® 8707v: Tethered modem capability and operate on UMTS/W-CDMA* networks, which allows simultaneous voice and data transfer
To tell u the truth, this so-called 'cellphone' isn't mine. Tht (rather) troublesome device belongs to my company, and indeed i dun carry this stuff around coz i feel insecure when carrying such expensive device outdoor. Instead, i used something similar to Lokia series (pic not available)...as to maintain a low-profile ;P
ok, tag done!
And....i'm gonna tag the following:
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Well, i personally prefers the metal badge coz it looks good when worn on uniforms...shinny, classy and easily taken out (so tht u won't b easily identified when creating some nuisance outside the school!). Besides, it is also economical as students can rotate it on all their uniforms instead of having a few for each of their uniforms.
|You Are Sometimes Considered a Hot Chick|
While you may not get the most offers in the room,
You've got a good thing going - dating wise
You could flirt more and dress up a bit to attract more guys
But in general, you are doing just fine!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
Despite that, 5 of them already dead, and Fillet v6 is our 6th pet fish! (which explained why she is named as v6).
A brief biography of her:
Name: Fillet v6
Age: 1 year old (estimated)
Color: Dark blue and Maroon
Size: 2.5 inches
Fav food: Tiny prawn slices (btw, she has a very good appetite, and can't control her eatings...)
Hobbies: Fight, sleep and eat
Motto: "Fight like there is no tomorrow!"
Behavior: Aggressive but high spirited...
Well, Fillet is damn fierce, and i'm extremely scare of her, coz the moment i put my finger on the water surface, she will immediately rose frm bottom and bite my finger real HARD! ouchhhh!!!!
To spice things up, sis prepared a special breakfast for us – Toasted Garlic Bread & Celery Cream Soup…yummylicious!
Well, the garlic bread doesn’t follow the actual recipe, just a simulation of it.
We took some Gardenia breads, spread them with butter and chopped garlic (coz we dun hav garlic butter). Then, put it into toaster to heat. After about 3 minutes…..TINGGG!!! ready to makan! Easy rite??? It tasted just like the real ones…
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Me and my family didn't go anywhere on this very special day...though my mind is tinking with so much ideas of goin to this-and-that open houses. But it would be troublesome in case there are calls for me (on duty ler!)...i will be searching frantically for a wifi spot, perhaps a serene place to do my work, and of course sufficient power supply in case my laptop's battery runs dry.
Sis had tot of one good idea IF we are to visit the istana (palace). In case i really i got some calls, jst borrow their power supply la...
I hav been imagining someting like tis:
Me : Ampun tuanku beribu-ribu ampun, boleh patik pinjam letrik???
King (YDPA) : ?????
Me : Patik tengah kerja hari ini, takde power supply...
King (YDPA) : boleh! boleh! beta sungguh bertuah kerana ada rakyat jelata yang begitu rajin!
Anyway, sis had bought our fav Nini coklat (long time fav since kid!) to be enjoyed while watching some raya shows later.....(Ok, it isn't chocolates, we prefer the peanut butter flavor...)
till then, HAPPY RAYA to all the MUSLIMs!
Friday, October 12, 2007
If you (or your relatives) are the typical chinese, mostly you'l get the red or pink cards...with fragrance smell and a chinese character which shows 'happiness' (or perhaps something synonym).
Meanwhile, if the banquet is hosted by the typical malaysians, mostly you will never escape the delay of the banquet. Although it is stated as 7pm sharp in the invitation card, i can assure you that 99.9% (more accurate than DNA test) it will start at 8pm or later.
Ever wonder the reason?
This is Malaysian 'style' (not Malaysian IDOL!).
When i was a kid, i used to be impatient by kept asking mum when will the banquet start...(*and cursing the host for taking so long to get ready!) until recently, when i was helping out at one of my cousin's wedding, i finally found out the truth...
Well, in her case, both of the families prefered to start the banquet once all the invitees arrived, not even a single one is missed. So, if you are one of the invitees, better be 'smart' and dun be late. If you can't make it, it's always a courtesy to inform the host rather than letting them (and all the invitees) waiting just for you ;-)
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Lady: Is this my train?
Station Master : No, it belongs to the Railway Company.
Lady: Don't try to be funny. I mean to ask if I can take this train to New Delhi.
Station Master : No Madam, I'm afraid it's too heavy.
A drunkard was brought to court. Just before the trial there was a commotion in the gallery. The judge pounded the gravel on his table and shouted, "Order, order."
The drunkard immediately responded, "Thank you, your honor, I'll have a scotch and soda."
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Genie : Nux, you have been granted a wish. What did u wish for?
Genie : Why did u ask for that??
Genie : Alrite! Alrite! Let me confirm your wish. You wish for MONEY!
Nux instantly got her salary out (few days earlier than usual) with some extra MONEY (though not much!).
***Start Copying Here***
1. Write a short paragraph about your visit by the two Genies and include a link to the blog that passed on the Genie Symbol to you.
2. COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it on your blog.
3. List down your wish.
4. Place your name below the last name on the list and pass on the Genie Symbol to at least 5 other bloggers.
5. Please put up either one (or both) of the Symbols of the Genies on your blog to show that the Genies have visited your blog.
Welcome aboard the Magical Flying Carpet for the Ride of your Life!
I wish to tag:
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Friday, October 5, 2007
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Was on leave today and purposely went for sight seeing at Pavilion KL.
Well, nothing much to blog about the mall since it is quite new and some of its shops are still under construction. Perhaps i shall talk about an 'incident' on my way to Pavilion.
I was about to cross a busy road in front of tht mall when suddenly I noticed a very stunning, beautiful lady dressed like a model jst right in front of me. Dressed in blue satin dress matched with a pair of shiny stilettos, she was at the centre of attention on a busy street. Well, at first glance she looks like someone attending a banquet, but then again, judging frm her height and her fashionable appearance, she might be some rising celebrities.
We (me and my parents) were trying to cross the busy road, but seemed to no avail. There were no traffic lights and the vehicles never stop even when there r people trying to cross at zebra crossing. Miraculously, once this stunning lady stepped her feet out, all the vehicles jst stopped and let her cross...and i quickly followed behind..
Anyway, i trailed her and realised tht she is one of the invited guests for a launching of a jewellery shop...and there were alot of these stunning ladies in that shop...how i wish to be one of them!