Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oh, it's Patrick!

While digging out some soft toys to be given away to VBS kids, I stumbled upon a red and roundish creature…
OMG! It’s Patrick!
I din know that Patrick is hidden among the pile of soft toys that we hav. All these while I thought tht we only hav Kitties, Teddies, Winnies (Pooh), Stitch…but now, I officially hav a ‘dog’…

Since X’mas is just a month away, we decided to put up our mini X’mas tree as well.

Oh btw, the Coke isn’t an ad. It just happened to be there while I took the picture.

7 comments:

3POINT8 said...

The coke happened to be there???
WoW! What a coincidence!
Things just pop up of no where

Nux V said...

yeapz...those things at my house will never stay in a position for long. They keeps dissappearing and appearing at another place!

xniquet said...

cheh...i tot patrick star ....:S

curryegg said...

Ahh... cute mini Xmas tree... Now you've reminded me about Xmas...
Em.... presents!

Haha...

baggie said...

OOOOooOOOOO ... punya besar your xmas tree :P *runs*

Anonymous said...

happens to be there? sure boh...think is a way to show us the size of the xmas tree is it :D

Nux V said...

x: u r so into patrick star...time for a change! wuakakakak...

curryegg: yea, everyone likes presents!

calvin's wife: run for ur life...hehehe..

yipguseng: nope, the coke crawled next to the tree coz it wants to be snapped (by camera). Anyway, i didn't put the can over there.

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...