Friday, November 16, 2007

Just Plain Naive

Yeah! it's weekend, and i'll be out of 'jail' soon ;P

I hav been quarantined (due to some contagious disease!) for more than 3 weeks now...and will be back to office on next monday! woo-hoooo! shiok giler...
Anyway, lazy to blog now...just posted a video frm You Tube. Kinda 'not-so-funny' if u r to laugh at other people...but then, some of the answers given by the public are really amazing! I guess it happens everywhere too...not just in the United States.
Perhaps some people are just too naive, who can be easily tricked by some (reporter) who disguised himself as Prime Minister John Howard. Meanwhile, certain people couldn't even name a country that starts with the letter 'U'...Well, they are not 5 year-old kid! I wonder what they did in school last time?

3 comments:

baggie said...

Kahkahkah... some ppl are just.... doinkies... :P Iran is at Australia's map location WUKAKAKAKAKKAKAKA.....

3POINT8 said...

Name a country that starts with 'U'... I was also scratching my head when he asked that. And I was blown away when he mentioned US. Man, I didn't even think of that!
I feel like going back to primary school now.

Nux V said...

Calvin's Wife: North Korea too...wuahahah! and "i din knw tht North Korea is as huge as that!" LOL!

3point8: Are u okay? i guess u hav been partying too much by now....
i almost laugh when someone mentioned 'Utopia'...

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...