Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Many Looks of Sammi Cheng

Well, I'm not a great fan of Sammi Cheng, but I think her fashion sense is quite stylish...from head to toe.
Perhaps she is one of the most versatile Asian artiste ever. Her styles range from urban fashion to sexy, feminine, cute, cool to *whatever you could named it. It definately took alot of effort to change someone who looks like a plain Jane to a gorgeous lady!
Okie, I'm not doin some sort of fashion survey over here...Just blogging about it for fun. Btw, for Sammi fans out there, she will be having a concert on next Saturday (13 October 2007) in Singapore. *but i guess tickets are all sold out liao...

1 comment:

keeyit said...

I agreed with you. Her sense of fashion really good.

PS: I am not Sammi Cheng fans too ya :)

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...