Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Cellphone Tag

I hav been tagged by 3Point8. In this tag, I'm suppose to showcase my phone...Well, FYI the below content might bores u...as it sounds more like a techno ad..but anyhow i jst copied them frm their website..If u r not interested, u may just ignore the entire paragraph tht is highlighted in blue below.

Here it goes...my cellphone.....introducing BlackBerry 8707g. It is a handheld device by Research in Motion which also serves as a cellphone.

.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.



.


Features
  • Phone, email, SMS, browser and organizer applications in a single smartphone
  • Dynamic, highly responsive experience when viewing attachments and graphics, browsing the web and running applications

  • Full QWERTY keyboard

  • Bluetooth hands-free headset and car kit support

  • High resolution LCD screen with light sensing technology
  • Polyphonic and MP3 ringtones 64MB of memory for application and data storage

  • Exceptional battery performance

  • Quad-band support for 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS and EDGE* or 2100MHz UMTS/W-CDMA* networks BlackBerry® 8707g and BlackBerry® 8707v: Tethered modem capability and operate on UMTS/W-CDMA* networks, which allows simultaneous voice and data transfer

To tell u the truth, this so-called 'cellphone' isn't mine. Tht (rather) troublesome device belongs to my company, and indeed i dun carry this stuff around coz i feel insecure when carrying such expensive device outdoor. Instead, i used something similar to Lokia series (pic not available)...as to maintain a low-profile ;P
ok, tag done!

And....i'm gonna tag the following:

melody, keeyit, jumbo, FengY, eRiCCa

8 comments:

keeyit said...

I will get it done soon..

keeyit said...

between, I have changed my blog to my domain.. http://www.keeyit.com

Please visit. Thanks

xniquet said...

wanna switch phone ka ? i gib you my lokia X666, you gib me this one la ...:P

3POINT8 said...

WoW! Your company gave u a blackberry and you are not using it???
Aww....what a waste! I'll gladly use it for u....ehehehe

Devil said...

nokia is international the most trusted,if you can don't look down at style latest handphone people bringing , no money one & cash, look at boss still using old style handphone, bus rich to care others.

keeyit said...

Pretty, I have done...Check out here : http://www.keeyit.com/index.php/2007/10/28/cellphone/

Nux V said...

KeeYit: wow, u r fast! yeapz, i hav already update ur new site at my blogroll ;P

X: i already hav lokia! NOT goin to switch wif u ;P

3Point8: nolar, not give one, i m temporary keeping for them until i resign...wuahahah..anyway, i hate that device so much, whenever i got mail, it will blink non-stop for 5 minutes. Thus, i decided to switch it off and use my own phone instead ;P

Peter: i m still using ol' style hp ;P wait til i show u my lokia phone, then u'l knw how antique is mine!

Melody said...

hi nux, i should have add you in my blogroll first, well thanks for the tag, im just done with it.,
have a great day!

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...